Sunday, May 31, 2009

Whats Next?

What, now that I'm all but done with Web Design Services, will I do?

Exactly what I've been planning to do all along. I'm going to work through my college text books to try and get ahead of myself before the classes start. I've read some of the History book already but starting tomorrow, Monday June 1, 2009. I will work in each book for atleast 45 minutes a day.

I would also like to keep in mind where I am going in the future. My aim is to have the A.A. Degree by the end of Spring 2010. I can begin working on either a certificate or my 2nd Associate degree that summer, depending on which classes are available.

I also dont want to forget 2 vocational certifications: Real Estate and Nursing Assistant. I'll probably take Real Estate as a night class for 2 weeks in the Fall, but when will I squeeze in the Nursing Assistant program is the big question. It takes 6-8 weeks, I suppose I could take some combination of SPI and evening classes at the college in the beginning of the Fall, so I could attend the Nursing class, but I dont know if thats doable yet. I will have to crunch some numbers, gloss over some textbooks and think about it for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment