Saturday, May 9, 2009

Vocational Skills

Ya know, I'd also like to get two more vocational certificates they're much shorter than any of those I've done before but I'd like to take the classes offered at Tech School for

Real Estate Sales Agent (63)
, and
Nursing Assistant {Long Term Care}
(210) OR Patient Care Assistant (300)

The only reason that I haven't been able to take either of these classes is scheduling. They have a real estate class starting in about a week that I would like to sign up for, but it costs though and I don't have the cash, so we shall see what happens.

As for the Health class, it will have to wait until a later time. NA would take about 28 days full time, while PCA would take 40 days. Part time is not an option for either of those programs so when I go, it'd have to be all day/full time. Hopefully something will come up that will allow me to get one of those certifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment