Thursday, October 1, 2009

SPI Update

Okay so right after I signed up for that SPI class life took a turn for the busiest and I had a major productivity slump in school and life in general that lasted for about two weeks. However I'm pretty much over it (Well, I still need to do something about those missing quizzes and assignments in Game Programmming, but other than that, I'm pretty over it) and since this is still just the first half of the semester I'm not too worried. However, things are going to get a bit intense with mid-term coming up so I want to brace myself for impact.

I never got around to starting my Foundations of the U.S. Constitution work. I'm going to start today and my goal is to take a test a week until the 18th, (a Monday) when I am scheduled to take my third and final test.

I want to take a test every Monday for the first three mondays of this month. My goal is to get an "A" on every test.

No comments:

Post a Comment