Monday, October 5, 2009

Dietary update

Okay, so I haven't had any all to powerful cravings. The first two days were good. I woke up at 6 a.m. and of my own volition, (without external help such as parents or alarm clocks) which was great. A bit longer and I think I'll be back up at 5.

My skin broke out the first day, but I kind of expected it. Right now it looks like I have mild rosacea or something but this happens occassionally expecially if I make a drastic change in my diet so I dont mind too much. Already the skin is drying and peeling regularly so I'm expecting my normal facial appearance within a couple of weeks provided I keep it up.

I did a little experiment, just to make sure I wasn't being presumptuious about my sensitive system. I had two cups of ice cream the other day and sure enough, I woke up cold and in a stupor and it took me several minutes to realize that I was LATE!!!

So, yeah, sugar is reeking havoc on my system and health which is in turn reeking havoc on my academic life. So, if I change one for the better, then the second should follow suit, right. Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment