Monday, October 5, 2009

Change in Elective Plans

I wrote a while ago, back in the Spring, about my AA electives. I said that I have my heart set on taking the following courses for my mandated 24hr courses.

French I & II ----- (8)
Spanish I & II ---- (8)
Judo I & II ------- (2)
Drawing I & II ----(6)
________________
= 24 credits.

Well, I forgot to mention it awhile ago, and I just realized that I'd never written about it. But there was a change in my elective plans. I've seen the classes for Spring and have practically picked my class schedule already, the only thing I'm not %100 sure about is which math classes I'll have to take. I'm studying seriously now to retake the two math portions of the placement test and I hope to test into college level math courses.

Anyway, my elective schedule for my A.A. degree is going to be something more along the lines of:

Spanish I, II & III -------- (12)
Intro. Game Program. --- (03)
Drawing I & II* ---------- (06)
Creative Improv. -------- (02)
U.S. Constitution -------- (01)
______________________
= 24 Credits

The reason I can't take French for an elective is because FRE1 is only offered in the Fall, and FRE2 in the Spring, I'm trying to be finished with my A.A. by the end of Summer so that wouldn't work out. I'd rather take French I and II while I work on either my second degree (an A.S. in Electronic Engineering) or on a couple of Work Skill Certifications.

I hope they offer a Spanish III during the Summer, otherwise I wont be able to take it. I cant take Judo because, being an evening class, it time is totally inconvient. I'd be stranded at school until the next morning!

As for Art, I hope they offer it during the Summer. I cant wing it this Spring because its an extra long class and it'd bump me out of my other classes. If I cant take Drawing then I'll try to take a different art class and Creative Writing. I'm going to have to triple/quadruple check to be sure there's no way I can push my other classes back a little to try and fit in Drawing I in the Spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment