Monday, October 5, 2009

Update on the Constitution Class

Okay update time. I know I had said I'll be taking a test every Monday until done with the course, but I changed my mind and I will be trying to test on Friday's.

I got in touch with one of my course-mates via email and he reported that after taking Test 1, which he felt totally ready for, he didn't do as well as he'd expected and that kind of freaked me out. Also, Monday and Tuesday are two of my more hectic weekdays being the start of a new week and all. I think that Fridays will be abetter testing day for me because the Week is all but over and all I've got to do is focus on that one thing instead of worrying or wondering about whats coming out of English, Game or Spanish next, ya know?

I also think that Friday is a better day because it gives me more days to study and since I dont like to study for long stints of time, I think 4-6 days of keeping a study session 20-40minutes in length will be better for me. And allows more flexibility with this course, but no matter what I need to finish this course by the end of OCT. I cant keep putting it off. I cant, I cant.


Okay thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment