Thursday, February 18, 2010

Accumulating Resources!

Okay, so I'm determined to do well in Algebra. I need to take Test 2 and from now on do well.

Currently, I'm doing well, on track in my lab work.
My homework grade is so far so good. My test grades are horrible.

I've only taken 1 test, but I need to take test two ASAP. Also, I need to be sure NOT to fail this class.

I KNOW that once upon a time, I learned this material. Its all in the back of my head somewhere, I knew it. It makes sense when I see it done, I just cant seem to learn how to perform the math myself so that it not only makes sense, but is also accurate when I do it.

I've decided already that the pity party was over. Its not too late to learn, after all: So long as I'm alive, mobile and sentient, I'm able.

I looked more closely into the course software and voila! There are video tutorials. I talked to my teacher Mr. D (God bless this paitient, paitient man!) and he told me that I CAN access previous homework so that I can continue to practice it. Which is what I need to do...

I'm going to download all the tutorials videos that I can so that I can review practice at will in all areas of this math class I'm taking. My mission is to actually master the material I'm learning, because I want to take Intermediate Algebra over the summer. Followed by College Algebra and Math II for liberal Arts in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment