Monday, February 8, 2010

2+2 = 5...? Ah who cares, I'm BAAAACK!!!

Alright, so I got a bit of help from my friends, two sisters who are aces in all things math. Just two sessions with them and my confidence is now above my knees again (it'd fallen through the basement floor after Test #1)



I absolutely understand graphing inequalities and was even able to explain it to someone else, and get the answer correct! I did my math homework and online quiz, all by my lonesome in about 30 minutes and got 100 on both. Wow....


I'm on track in the Independent Lab, just a wee bit behind. The goal for Feb 14 was 111 and its now Feb 17 and I'm haven't gone further than 111, I'll have to catch up.

Even though I can do inequalities well enough now, I'm keep screwing up the graphing equations in Two variables things and I'm really insecure about taking the 2nd test....sheesh, whats a girl to do?

EDIT: I'm at 118, I just didn't realize how far ahead I had worked in the lab. That means I'm effectively half way through the lab portion of my course even though class only started on January 6th, yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment