Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi Sum--Whoa! Bye Summer

What in the world is going on! Summer is over, this is the second day of school.

Last semester I made:
Af. Amer Literature--A
Intermed. Algebra ---B

This semester I'm taking:
College Algebra --- 5x a week (thank god!)
Physical Science -- 2x a week (mom is adamant that I take this class)
Spanish 3 (Int.) -- 4x a week + lab.

I've been so busy but haven't gotten a thing done all summer! I'm not sure where all the time has gone or how this semester will play out. *grr*

My rooms a mess, my house needs cleaning, I'm behing in all 3 classes on homework, I'm ill prepared for the semester (I need shoes and cant find my backpack!)

The best thing is with Ramadan atleast my diet is under control...

I'll be updating more often now that schools back in session, I hope.

Wish me luck, pray for me, send money.

--ShetheFounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment