Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Semester in Full Swing

Okay, so school started on the 6th and so far, it's looking like its going to be an interesting semester. I have 7 classes, until I finish that SPI class, but after January I'll only have 6. (Hmm, "Only" thats a good one)

Anyway, the classes that I have are:

General Pyschology
World Religions
Elementary Algebra
Spanish II
Starting a Business on the Internet --WEB--Runs along with the rest of my courses
Creative Improv.
Foundations of the US Constitution --SPI-- which ends Feb. 1, 2010


My aim is to get an A in all my main classes this semester. It will be the first semester I make all "A's" if I can manage my time. I know that I CAN, do it, its just a matter of focusing and working hard.

I dont have the textbook for my SPI class anymore so the best I can make is a B which I'd be very grateful for out of that course. Making a B in that course wouldn't count because technically, I should've been done with it AGES ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment